Clean Beauty Goals will uncover the ugly side of the beauty industry and open your eyes to what you’ve really been putting on your skin all these years.
It’s a common belief that if beauty and personal care products are allowed to be sold in stores and marketed to consumers then they must be safe. But that is simply NOT TRUE.
We need to educate ourselves so that we can make our own decisions about what we will allow on our bodies. Clean Beauty Goals gives you the knowledge to easily decipher which pieces in your beauty collection are safe and which are better off in the trash. You will also get a step by step guide to detoxing your collection and tips to make the transition as seamless as possible.
Clean Beauty Goals includes:
- Exposing misleading marketing claims
- Natural and Organic product certifications
- 18 of the worst chemical ingredients and which products they may be lurking inside
- A step by step system to tell if a product is clean or toxic (with photos)
- A printable wallet card for on the go shopping
- Various organizations you can trust for honest information
- A step-by-step guide to cleaning out your beauty and body care collection including what to toss first, and the top 10 worst offenders
- A clean beauty checklist printable
- Resources to find your new clean beauty favorites
- A shopping guide to help you navigate clean beauty shops and find clean brands you can trust.
- And more!
Take the first step to cleaning your beauty collection!